The EITE programme is a combination of work, study, travel and hands-on production and sales experience that brings you out into the global network of a world leading company.
The first year is all about the product. You will experience every step in the production process - from start to finish. After the introduction in HQ, your journey incorporates a two-week intensive leather crash course in the Netherlands, where you will get a basic understanding of leather making and you will have a chance to produce your own leather. You will also visit a production unit in Thailand, Indonesia or China, where during your six month assignment you will get a complete understanding of the manufacturing processes of shoe and leather making. You will also have the opportunity of stepping into a retail store in Europe, where you will use ECCO customer communication tools to enrich consumer experiences.
Years 2 & 3:
You will have a ”real” job position within for example, Finance, Supply Chain, Marketing, Legal, Branding, Design, Sales or Retail departments, gaining valuable skills and experience. The departments, in which you will work, will be determined by your career track and end position within ECCO.
All of this can be combined with further education, distance learning and internal workshops and training courses, depending on your career track and current level of formal education.
- High school diploma/college experience or a bachelor’s degree
- Excellent command of both oral and written English
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Global mobility, as this is part of the programme
- Respect for different cultures and heritage
- Self- motivation and hard- working nature
- Ambitious and humble attitude
- Global mindset
- Preferably international experience