The two-year Design Programme offers a great opportunity to work and get training from experienced ECCO designers, hands-on work in a production unit and gaining valuable academic knowledge. Included in this is two months in a production unit, one week in retail and work in ECCO’s Headquarters.
You will get valuable on –the-job training at the Design Centre in ECCO’s Headquarters in Denmark and experience every step of shoemaking in one of our production units. This will be combined with a two week Leather Crash Course and a production assignment of two months.
You will also attend a relevant design course for your career track.
In the second year, you will continue your work within the same area you were assigned to at Headquarters and in one of the production units.
- Masters degree
- Portfolio and/or links to your gallery
- Desire to work with footwear and the development of footwear
- Structured and systematic approach for a creative process
- Excellent command of both oral and written English
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Good communication skills
- Energetic and self-motivated nature
- Ambitious and humble attitude
- Global mindset
- Preferably international experience