The Specialist Programme is divided over three years and consists of practical work experience within product development and design, theoretical training and education gained on the job in various parts of the world.
You will experience every step in the production process - from start to finish. Your main focus will be on product development. Therefore you will have two months in a production unit and one week in retail. You will also participate in a two week Leather Crash Course in the Netherlands.
Year 2 & 3:
Will take place in ECCO’s Headquarters or in Portugal. You will gain valuable skills and experience within Product Development, Design and other product development related areas. You will attend a course relevant to your specialist track within either Footwear Design, Footwear CAD CAM or Footwear Technology. Throughout the programme, you will have a “real” job position with your own responsibilities and be considered an equal among your colleagues.
- Technical or craftsman background (all educational levels are welcome)
- Excellent command of both oral and written English
- Problem solving oriented and energetic spirit
- Self-motivation and hard-working nature
- Innovative and passionate nature
- Ambitious and humble attitude
- Global mobility and mindset
- Preferably international experience